Love Story meets Viva la Vida

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged ?

TAG YOU'RE IT!
Tagged

4 places I visit often:
1. California
2. The Post Office
3. My sister's through their blogs
4. California

4 People Who call or e-mail me often:
1. JoJo
2. Lisa (no one else in the family calls me anymore!)
3. Spam
4. Eric

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. San Diego
2. With all my nieces and nephews
3. Shopping for fun stuff (not food)
4. I dunno, I am pretty content for the time being!

4 movies I'd watch over and over again!
1. 10 Things I hate about you
2. The Prince and Me
3. The Other Side of Heaven
4. Tommy Boy

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Brownies/chocolate chip cookies
2. anything chinese/oriental
3. Round Table Pizza
4. BBQ Ribs

4 Favorite Hobbies
1. Photography
2. Photoshoping
3. cuddling with Eric and chatting about life =0)
4. Camping/hiking

4 People I'm tagging:
1. JoJo
2. Megan H.
3. Heather-sis
4. Mom

1 comment:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey, thanks for the tag.....I feel so special:)! I did it, I just wanted to leave you a comment since I didn't before. Luv ya Lizzo!