Love Story meets Viva la Vida

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ice Skating

Every now and then Eric comes up with an elaborate date that he plans for hours. His latest was ice skating. He usually asks me that night... "I know what you want to do tonight" or "Guess what we're doing tonight!!" He decides right then and there what we are doing. It's funny cuz he knows I hate going to the movies but he usually tells me we are going to the movies to be funny, and to get a reaction.

Eric's humor is all about the reaction he gets from it. He LOVES seeing people's reactions.

Anyways, it doesn't matter what we really do we have a great time. I guess it keeps me at bay cuz I love to plan and put a lot of thought and effort into dates. I also love to be creative. We have our share of ideas though.

Last weekend we went to Walgreen's so I could find a frisbee or something. I found a $2 hard fabric bat and ball. We went to Pioneer Park and played baseball on the grass and used uneven length dirt holes as bases. It is weird but amazingly fun with 2 people.

My next idea ... a big group date with our plethora of couple friends.






1 comment:

Megan said...

How fun! What a blast, Liz! (And how sad is it that I'm from Michigan and I can't ice skate, but you're from Arizona and you totally can?)