Love Story meets Viva la Vida

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mike's Mission Departure - Utah Trip



The MTC - Missionary Training Center








The Depressed Dog!


The Best Friend - Ryan



Luke and Tiancum Buehner - 2nd Cousins


Susan Buehner - Oldest cousin and 2 of her children
Aunt Ann - Dad's Sister

Cousin - Spencer Hastings


Mike's Friends


Chynna Buehner - finally let me take a pict of her


Baby Bib gift for new parents Matt and Kirstyn.


Hilary and Ryan admiring Becca and Matt


Eric my sweetie/photographer


2 out of 4 sisters


Sophie and Chynna Buehner and Heather


The newlyest Weds




I have some handsome brothers!



4-wheeling at Buehner's in Kamas

This is the post that had to be replaced when I flew over the hill with my bro in law Matt on the back of a quad and narrowly missed being clothes lined by barbed wire. Hit the metal post instead!!! Buehner's tell the story still today.
Kittens at Buehner's


Deer in parents backyard


TUCKER = fat cat

1 comment:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What really fun pictures. You look the same yet different! Still my liz though. :)