Love Story meets Viva la Vida

Sunday, October 19, 2008

How may books can you read?

Since I am sick and stuck to my computer or tv I will blog again.
I wish I could read but my throat hurts so bad it is completely distracting.
Instead, I will tell you about what Eric is reading. I guess I will show you instead...

He has read an innumerable amount of books since he has moved back here to Arizona for the book he is writing. He gets interlibrary loans from the libraries and they are able to bring him books and articles from all over the country!


He has found some amazing stuff that you will all have to read about very very soon!! What did happen to Christ's church after his Apostles all left the earth, after and during the great apostacy and Nicene Counsel? Eric will tell you! It is facinating.

If I had to estimate, I would guess he has read way over 200 books in the past 9 months!!!

It is wrapping up. His problem is now he has so much great information that he wants to use all of it.

Eric has a few interruptions Monday and Tuesday though. Instead of institute early in the morning, he is observing a seminary class Monday morning and teaching on Tuesday. He is taking the classes needed to become a seminary/institute teacher. It is a great path for him that he will thoroughly enjoy and excel at.

I'm proud of you Eric! I can't wait to read your mind finally and to see your success!

2 comments:

jacblanch said...

That's really cool! I can't wait to read his book!

r.l.secor said...

Sorry, I didn't know that you were sick. Poor thing. Luv Ya.